Type: Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to the enchanting wonderland of Hambledon House, where modern luxuries mold with old world charm and character. The aura of generations of happy famiily life and entertaining greets you at the door. Whatever the occasion, long weekend, Christmas party, wedding, the warmth and depth of Hambledon House will leave you feeling at ease and as one with the surroundings, whilst the antiques and culinary fragrance from the heart of this house will draw you in. It is a place that very few people only visit once.
Whatever the occasion, your needs and vision can be realised; just get in contact by email or phone and the process can begin.
There is very little that Hambledon House doesnt have at its disposal:
- Luxurious ensuite double bedrooms (singles can be arranged)
- Supper available on request for B & B guests
- Elegant Dining room for 25
- Games & Billiards room (currently under renovation)
- Wooden Dancefloor
- Tennis court
- Beautiful lake lined with oak trees and alive with nature
- Helicopter landing (coordinates on request)
- Exceptional security & privacy
- Ample secure parking
- Babysitters available
- Dogs are welcome
- Dog walking available (Dogs & boots supplied)
- Trains to London Waterloo in just 50 minutes
- Gatwick & Heathrow Airports in just 55 minutes
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Luxurious ensuite double bedrooms||from £99.00 to £149.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.