Go Ape Tree Top Junior
Type:Adventure Park / Playground
Bucks Horn Oak
Tel: 0845 094 8738
Take to the trees and experience Go Ape’s exciting course of rope bridges, Tarzan swings, zip wires and crossings; all set high above the forest floor.
A fun-filled experience of canopy exploring, trail blazing and obstacles for mini-Tarzans to enjoy. Tackle treetop crossings and finish with one awesome zip wire. Our outdoor adventure is for all abilities so explorers can uncover the forest canopy from 6 years (over 1m) to 106 years!
Go Ape’s Tree Top Junior adventure takes around 1 hour to complete. Adults can choose to supervise from the ground at a ratio of 1 adult to 8 children aged 6+.
Can I Go Ape Tree Top Junior?
Minimum height - 1m (3ft3)
Minimum age – 4-6 years*
*(Tree Top Junior is ideally aimed at 6 – 12 year olds, but if your young adventurer is aged 4 or 5 and is over 1 metre, they can still enjoy our Junior Adventure. The safety systems are designed so that participants stay attached the whole time and there is no need for them to move any safety lines. Read the Frequently Asked Questions to find out if your child can experience Tree Top Junior.
Nobody loves adventure more than kids, so why not book a Tree Top Junior birthday at Go Ape for your little adventurer? Your mini-Tarzan will enjoy 1 hour of tree-time with their friends and if you’d like to make their day even more special, Go Ape offer party bags, children’s t-shirts and hire of the forest shelter as additional extras. It’ll be a birthday party they’ll never forget.
February – November, so come and enjoy the adventure that everyone's talking about. It's best to check the website for more detail
Ready to graduate to the next level of adventure? Go Ape also offer a Tree Top Adventure course for those aged 10+/over 1.4m (4ft7”). Check out the classic 2-3 hour Tree Top Adventure here.
- Go Ape Tree Top Junior video
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Tree Top Junior 6 - 12 yrs old||£18.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Map & Directions
Road DirectionsFrom the A31 turn off at Farnham onto the A325 going south. Stay on the A325 for approximately 3 miles then turn left following signs to the Woodland Park.
Public Transport DirectionsThe nearest station is at Bentley. From here youcan walk through Alice Holt Forest to the Woodland park along public rights of way. Alternatively take the train to Farnham and catch a bus to the Woodland Park.
|Open throught week during holidays (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
|Open weekends only during term time (1 Feb 2017 - 30 Nov 2017)|
|Monday - Friday||Closed*|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good32
- PulpopelirojoLondonTrip Type:FamilyClimbing high - father and daughter bonding!Sunday, 16th April 2017My daughter isn't one for getting out and about, but Go-Ape is one of those attractions that she can't resist. This one at Alice Holt is fab, in a beautiful location (be prepared to pay for... Read full review
- Karen LLeigh-on Sea, United KingdomJunior Tree Top ExperienceThursday, 13th April 2017My two children (9 and 6) and I had a great time here, we did the Junior course which has 2 "loops" you can choose from, the first one tamer than the second. The kids wanted to keep doing it over and... Read full review
- CarlyjhCarterton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFive star funMonday, 6th March 2017We visited here for my partners birthday as he wanted to do something different and this is certainly different! From zip wires to tarzan swings and everything inbetween it was a different kind of... Read full review