Discover, explore and have fun at Godstone Farm, the perfect family fun filled day out with so much to offer you won’t want to be far away.
Set in the beautiful Surrey Hills and a short distance from the M25, the farm is the perfect family fun filled day out.
See a large variety of over 500 large and small animals including Highland Cows, reptiles, Llamas, giant rabbits and lots more. Enjoy a whole day of fun with lots to do including tractor rides, animal handling, hog’stacle course, sandpits, Dino Trail, pig feeding and lots more.
As well as the animals, we offer a vast amount of indoor and outdoor play equipment. Whether you like outdoor play areas with things to climb, swing and balance on, sandpits full of buckets and spades or the fun filled indoor soft play area, we have something for everyone.
Choose from a variety of places to purchase refreshments and relax with a cup of tea while the children play.
Keep an eye out for our fantastic programme of seasonal events including Easter Fun, Summer Activities, Willa the Witch and Spooktacular Halloween and the Meet Father Christmas Experience!
Regular updates on the farms website and Facebook and Twitter pages.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Watch the Godstone Farm video
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£8.90 per ticket|
|Children 1 - 2 years old||£3.40 per ticket|
|Children over 2 years old||£8.90 per ticket|
|Children under 1 - free||Free|
Prices listed are peak prices, please see the website for off peak prices and after school discounts.
Map & Directions
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00|
|Bank Holiday||10:00||- 18:00|
* Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Godstone Farm closed at 5pm from 30th Oct to 31st Dec 2017
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Tearooms selling light meals, snacks, teas, coffee, ices and birthday boxes.
- Picnic area
- Picnic Site
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates - For pre-booked groups.
- Visa accepted
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted