Discover, explore and have fun at Godstone Farm, the perfect family fun filled day out with so much to offer you won’t want to be far away.
Set in the beautiful Surrey Hills and a short distance from the M25, the farm is the perfect family fun filled day out.
See a large variety of over 500 large and small animals including Highland Cows, reptiles, Llamas, giant rabbits and lots more. Enjoy a whole day of fun with lots to do including tractor rides, animal handling, hog’stacle course, sandpits, Dino Trail, pig feeding and lots more.
As well as the animals, we offer a vast amount of indoor and outdoor play equipment. Whether you like outdoor play areas with things to climb, swing and balance on, sandpits full of buckets and spades or the fun filled indoor soft play area, we have something for everyone.
Choose from a variety of places to purchase refreshments and relax with a cup of tea while the children play.
Keep an eye out for our fantastic programme of seasonal events including Easter Fun, Summer Activities, Willa the Witch and Spooktacular Halloween and the Meet Father Christmas Experience!
Regular updates on the farms website and Facebook and Twitter pages.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£8.40 per ticket|
|Children 1 - 2 years old||£3.20 per ticket|
|Children over 2 years old||£8.40 per ticket|
|Children under 1 - free||Free|
Prices listed are peak prices, please see the website for off peak prices and after school discounts.
Off peak 1st January 2016 - 12th February, 2016 Peak Prices 13th February 2016 - 31st October 2016, Off Peak 1st November 2016 - 31st December 2016.
Map & Directions
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00*|
* Closed on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Opening times will change to 5pm closing from 30th October to 31st December 2016.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
- Countryside Setting
- In countryside
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- Smoking Some Areas
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- No dogs (Guide dogs accepted)
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
Parking & Transport
- Coach parking
- Free parking
- On Site Car Parking
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Tearooms selling light meals, snacks, teas, coffee, ices and birthday boxes.
- Picnic area
- Picnic Site
- Groups Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Special group rates - For pre-booked groups.
- Visa accepted
- Gift shop
- Groups welcome
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted