Finding activities that all the kids enjoy over the summer holidays can be a challenge! With its Olympic sized ice rink, 32 lane ten pin bowl, four pools including a leisure pool, a soft play area, gym, sports arena and aerobics studio all under one roof, Guildford Spectrum is the perfect solution.
Its great value Family Fun ticket and free parking means it’s affordable too. For just £40.00 a family of four can choose two of the different activities on offer (swimming, skating and bowling). Alternatively make a day of it and do all three activities for £60.00 per family. Adult and junior individual tickets are also available. If all that activity makes you hungry enjoy one of the four family friendly catering outlets on site.
Of course, Spectrum is still a great place to visit during term-time too. Its Toddler Splash sessions run in the Leisure Pool every Tuesday and Thursday morning. These friendly, safe sessions are perfect for the under 5’s who need to build confidence in water.
Spectrum’s Soft Play, Specky’s Pirate Ship, is also very popular. Its four floors provide a challenging and fun-filled environment for all children (under 10 years). Specky’s is designed and built to the highest safety standards with padding in all areas – so the children really can go wild! Features include a box maze, ball ponds, pirate bash bags, a tube slide, cargo net, sky glide and trampoline.
Map & Directions
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Opening times for the huge range of activities taking place at Spectrum varies. Please visit our website for current times and prices.
- In town/city centre
- Indoor Attraction
- Outdoor Attraction
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- On-Site cafe/restaurant
- Conference facilities
- Event Venue
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
- Marketed Towards Senior Citizens
- Marketed towards student/youth
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted - To be booked with Marketing Department.