A series of interactive exhibits and displays allow you to discover the fascinating story of Surrey's secret waterway, one of the first British rivers to be made navigable.
Map & Directions
|2016 (15 Mar 2016 - 2 Nov 2016)|
- All Areas Accessible to Disabled Visitors
- Facilities for Visually Impaired Visitors - Braille guide, large print guide.
- Guide Dogs Permitted
- Parking Areas for Disabled Visitors
- Ramp/Level Access
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Tea room serving sandwiches, ice cream, teas and coffees, capacity 50.
- Picnic Site
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.
- Max group size - 40
- Min group size - 15
- TIC Staff Admitted Free
- Family Fun
- Marketed Towards Children
- Marketed Towards Families
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Guided Tours Available for Groups